Professional Estate Clearance Services
Compassionate Relocations’ Estate Clearance Services are available to help families and/or representatives with any of the following needs.
- Creating an estate inventory – from an informal list to a detailed document, depending on your needs and priorities.
- Sorting through personal records, including legal, financial and medical papers to retain the ones needed by the estate.
- Sorting through possessions and arranging for them to be dispersed to friends or relatives, donated, consigned, or sold.
- Arranging for certified appraisals if required, and scheduling appointments with galleries and specialized dealers to come to the home and view the items which have been identified as for sale.
- Coordinating donations to charities and thrift shops, and providing the estate with a descriptive inventory which can accompany the receipt.
- Arranging for outside vendors to facilitate the clear out, so that the home may be left in a neat and orderly condition.
As we customize our services to include any or all of the above components, we create the support and structure that each family requires.
Our local service providers are experienced in their respective fields. They are pre-screened, bonded, licensed and insured as applicable, and have provided their services to many satisfied customers. They are monitored by us throughout the contracted process.
We Work With:
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents
- Building, maintenance and repair specialists
- Painters gardeners and landscape specialists
- Pest control
- Disaster restoration specialists
- Home cleaners
- Long distance movers
- Estate sales
- Auction houses